Monday, December 21, 2009

It’s hard to be a JOOOOO at Christmas.


For the following reasons.

  • Because, all the non-JOOOOs get to take this week off, which means, us JOOOOO’s who just last week were lighting the Hanukah candles have nothing to celebrate, so we have to be in the office and do all the work everyone else left undone.
  • Because I can’t watch 5 minutes of my favorite TV shows (Jersey Shore) without seeing one of those annoying GAP group rap/dance commercials about buying flannel or socks.
  • Because people keep inviting me to their place for holiday parties and dinners. I just got a wii, I seriously need time at home to bone up on my bowling technique.
  • Because people keep sending junk food to the office and since I’m a chocolate-loving JOOOOO I can’t turn it down.
  • Tourists
Bah Humbug.

No comments: