Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here's what's got me all worked up this week

I'm totally upset about this whole LeAnn Rimes cheating thing. I don't care or ever think about her, I'm just sad for her husband and that dude's wife. The cheaters both put out statements basically denying the whole thing, but US had video of them at a restaurant holding hands the whole time and kissing. So sad for their spouces, and it made me think of sad sack Jennifer Aniston - that shit was happening to her too and she was none-the-wiser. I just think being famous makes you cheat - I'm so stressed about Jon and Kate - I'm choosing not to believe a word of rumors about them. Pants is on a constant quest to be famous, so I secretly plot in my head how to derail those efforts. Sorry Pants

I'm also ticked off but not surprised that stupid Gretchen is dating Slade. But I will say that girl looks good in a bathing suit.

The whole Natasha Richardson thing is super sad, but made more so because Liam Neeson's wife in Love Actually died, and he was all sad and it was really sad and now life if repeating art. Sad

Finally, I'm going to Florida and it's scheduled to rain everyday this weekend.

All around a bummer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is a spouce? Ettes can't spell for shite.