Friday, August 21, 2009

Everyone wonders what Victoria's Secret is...


I've figured it out -- with the help of my friend Kim-ette (thanks, girl). Her damn secret is that she makes bras that don't last, so you buy more. Girls with bubbies, we need to unite. This bra strap situ needs to be addressed. When I buy a 34D bra from you, Vikki (ahem, yes, I have no shame sharing my size, it is what it is), I deserve straps that accommodate that. I need enough adjustable room to account for gravity's work over time...not a 1" of wiggle room to tighten and lift. My bubbies have weight to them -- I like to say they are my heaviest asset (and I always account for such when weighing myself...those extra 15 lbs are just my bubbies...I'm really not fat). Thus I need and deserve some extra strappage to tighten my girls in and bring 'em up to where they belong.

So Victoria, now that your secrets been leaked, can you please give a girl some wiggle room with the damn straps? Or else I'm going to have to start attaching my bra straps to my earrings to keep the girls in place, and that's just not a good idea.

No comments: