Thursday, August 20, 2009

I see your pee


I was walking to pick up lunch yesterday and I passed a tall, handsome, very well dressed guy who had a for real pee pee stain on the front of his pants. He wasn't carrying a cold beverage, it wasn't raining, it was an honest to goodness pee pee stain (which probably means he was going commando, but that's not the point) WTF guys?! I essentially wrap three rolls of triple-ply toilet paper around my hand to ensure I get every little drop of pee, and at the most guys give a little shake. Well guess what, that doesn't cut it. For one, my toilet seat is covered in little droplets of your urine, which get old and yellow and sticky, and two its all on your clothes - how freaking gross. If I have boys, I'm going to make them wipe it. Who is teaching these guys it's ok to piss and run. You need to stay in that bathroom and make sure all offending substances are properly stowed away, and not in your pants.

1 comment:

Peeved Pants said...

The obvious answer here is to stop checking out random dudes' packages.