Monday, September 14, 2009

Some things I'm learning from the new A&E show Hoarders


1) When your floors are completely covered in feces, empty beer and wine bottles, vomit, trash, and food, it's time to get a maid.

2) If you are keeping 32 cats in your home, you should officially be committed like Angelina in Girl, Interrupted. Especially when 12 of those cats are dead and you are still feeding them.

3) Being a hoarding gay man who lives in his own filth and excrement and still manages to have a somewhat normal-seeming, somewhat normal-looking boyfriend means either you are a homosexual anomaly or you have a really big banana.

4) While hubby jokes that I have issues because I get anxiety when our house is messy, I think the alternative - getting anxiety when our house is too clean - is worse. Hubby, you're officially warned..clean is good. Dirt is bad.

5) I need to get off the interwebs and clean my house. Just watching this show is making me feel really, incredibly dirty.

No comments: