Monday, April 6, 2009

Have You Seen This Commercial?




Man, those anti-smoking crusaders are really getting the hang of ripping the old heartstrings out. This commercial almost makes you stop breathing while watching what it is like to be a little booger-face who realizes he's all alone in the world. Apparently, these are real tears he's shedding - his REAL mum LITERALLY walked away from him in this crowded place in the name of capturing this emotion on film. (The anti-smoking peeps responded to criticism by saying "the ends justified the means.") Brutal.

I got lost once when I was his age. Except I wasn't upset about it (probably explains a lot, now that I think about it) - rather the mall cops found me talking to Mickey Mouse on the display telephone in the mall Radio Shack. I could have cared less that I was alone in the world; I had Mickey. Keep on smokin.

No comments: