Monday, April 6, 2009

Why models should just stand there and look hot


Did you hear that shit Gisele said about Bridget Moynahan and her kid with Tom Brady? I’d paraphrase but her own words are too good.

"I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine."

Oh no she di’int. Who says that?! “I want him to have a good relationship with his mom” ?!?! – oh how generous of you. And who calls a kid “it.” Bridge must be shitting a freaking brick. I don’t know what it is about this stupid quote that has me all up in arms, but it’s so crazy. Like if Pants and I break up and he brings some dumb ass girlfriend around my kid, I’d spend all day figuring out how to kill her and get away with it. And I could do it too, I’ve watched enough TV to know how that works. One time when Bam was little Pants had some friends over and one of his friend’s girlfriends was holding my little pup and I almost broke the dog’s neck pulling her away from that girl. I am not having that. Get your own dog loser. Same for you Gisele. She’s probably thrilled that Bridge did the dirty work for her, got the stretch marks, ruined her vadge and now Gisele has a little Tom Jr. to be photographed with. That way she can have her agent start pitching her for mom commercials since she’s too old for Victoria’s Secret.

No comments: