Thursday, May 21, 2009

5head

Do you have some totally irrational insecurity that bugs the hell out of you but there's nothing you can do about it? Of course you do, we all do. I'm not talking about a fat ass or anything - because basically you can do something about that - get off it for one. But I like my big butt, what I don't like is my big forehead: a la Tyra.

I always kind of felt like my hairline is just a half an inch too far back and that I'd be hot stuff if it were down just a smidgen. But then I saw my favorite new show, NJ Housewives and my favorite new character Teresa who obviously has the opposite problem.

I don't know how that girl feels confident enough to be on national TV with that weave, but I wouldn't be able to do it. But watching her makes me reconsider my own hairline, and I guess it could be worse, so I'll move on to my other insecurities, like how my voicemail voice sounds so high-pitched and wierd and then there's that one eyelash that won't freaking curl. All the others curl up nice and this one rouge bastard insists on sticking straight out. Annoying.

No comments: