Friday, May 22, 2009

Elevator Ettequette


You know what makes me crazy. People who box you in on the elevator. I step in and move to the back like a normal person to make room for others and then some schmuck gets in turns to face the front and then takes a giant step back all up into my personal space. I want to scream, there's three feet between you and the door and a mere two inches between your backside and myself that doesn't want to be molested by your backside. And then if you flick your gross hair, it's all up in my facial. I can't stand it and its an everyday occurrence. Some people just accept it and suffer in silence till they get to their floor, but not me. I'm not mature enough to just say, would you mind giving me a bit more space, but I always shift so my bag hits them in the back or something so they realize that they are impeding on my area and then make a move. We live in NYC kids. Our personal space is extremely important - back the heck off me in the elevator. This is why I close the door when I see you coming.

1 comment:

Mr. Pants (Timberlake) said...

Great post. I, too, click the close door the second I see someone coming toward the door. I, however, do so because it's much more fun to sing alone.