Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm sick


and I'm sooo not funny when I'm sick. In different circumstances, I would probably take this opportunity to tell you the million and one reasons why New Years is a sham (especially for the Jews...we had our new years celebration back in September, when there weren't any ridiculous pre fix menus and all inclusive club charges), or give you a recap of 2008 and all the reasons it sucked (and rocked - as in, rock on Ette1's finger, she got the bling, she got engaged, that automatically makes 2008 the best year ever), or maybe I'd share with you some funny New Year's resolutions (of which I can't think of any right now b/c I already told you - I'm not feeling well)

So instead, I will leave you with this: May 2009 be better than 2008. May tonight be better than last night. and may tomorrow morning, you not wake up in a strange place without your shoes. Happy New Year people. L'chaim.

No comments: