Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Facebook don'ts

I'm sure we've covered this in previous posts. But here are some big Facebook dont's.

Do Not:
  • Post your feelings about the weather. Rain blows, we get it.
  • Tell us how happy you are about today for whatever reason. If you are happy good for you, but I'm not happy and it does not make me happy to see that you are, it basically makes me wish that you become unhappy.
  • Post about what you are doing on your vacation. I don't want to hear that you are at the spa, or are drinking mojitos, or are enjoying lunch on the beach. F you. I'm at work.
  • Tell me what TV or Movie character you are most like. I think you are most like a loser.
  • Tag me in pictures where I look fat and ugly. I need pre-approval on that shit.

1 comment:

lawyerette said...

U = funny