Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still Swiney


A girl in my office just found out her brother has the Swine. Crazy right?! I thought we were done with that, but now it's entered my environment. I obviously cordoned off her area, so that her germs stay safely on her desk and not in my totally anti-bac-ed space, but still. I'm already feeling a little ill. Major headache, itchy eyes. Allergies you say? Doubtful. I think I'm coming down with the pig too - which is seriously unfair because I only tried bacon once and didn't even like it that much. That said, I bet having the flu makes you totally lose weight. I've been schlepping my big butt to the gym everyday trying to get in wedding shape - and obviously I freaking hate it. Maybe what I need to do is get the freaking swine and then I can sit back and relax in my hospital room, while the only thing I consume is intravenous fluids - which are seriously low in calories. Ok, it's decided, I'm going to go lick her or something to get the pig on me.

P.S. yes Brette - it is your future wife in that pic!
P.P.S. can you believe I spelled intravenous right?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This weekend's Sunday breakfast special: Bacon pancakes with sausage shakes. For the swinestar in you!