Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez Hilton totally jumped the shark


Don't you think? It's fun to go to his site and make fun of celebs and all, but who the hell cares about him as a person and his fight with some roadie. I'm frankly shocked that this was the first time someone decked him. I bet there are like at least 49,000 people in Hollywood who want to see him get hurt pretty bad. And he's twittering to tell people to call the police? Seriously? Just call the freaking police dude. So I'm pretty much over him now. I've moved on to Dlisted. Number one they are way funnier and meaner, which I like of course. And there's lots of good content for me to steal for our site. (Don't mention that to them please.) And they don't make themselves the story of the day, which I appreciate (although of course I don't follow that rule, everything I write is about me.)

No comments: