Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rebuttal


Mostly because I want to post more pics of this guy.

  1. Who says a jew can't be a vampire? No one said they are all sucking on pig, the jewpires eat only rabbi approved cows.
  2. Not aging, hello that's awesome. What do I care what I look like if I get to stare at some hot bodied, forever 21 year old dude. It's like being hugh hefner - awesome.
  3. Edwards hair is perfection. I'd take it off and put it on my own head if I could.
  4. Cold is good. I hate waking up all sweaty and bothered because I'm trapped under the covers with another giant sweaty human being. How nice it would be to have a personal cooling system in bed with me. It's like an air conditioner without the expensive electric bill.
  5. Warped speeds, what is 2 talking about - what would be more awesome than finishing a marathon in 20 minutes?! I'd have a zillion gold medals. Traffic - what traffic - I'll just run there.
  6. Seriously 2 is worrying about fixing cars? Vampires are freaking rich. Car breaks down, he'll buy you a new one.
  7. Ok I will give her this one. I would miss eating delicious foods, but I would be soooo skinny, so that's the pay off. I'll drink only bloody marys to be a size 2.
  8. Women pay thousands of dollars to get their skin to sparkle. People even implant diamons in their fingers. This is awesome.
So I'm sorry to say 2, you have not convinced me.

No comments: