Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yo its the Yom


If you see a Jewette today and wonder why they have a forlorn look on their mugs...  It's because its Yom Kippur, our most dreaded holiday.  The Jew year has come to an end and we're preparing for the year ahead.  Sadly it's nothing like the regular New Year.  We have to spend 24 hours fasting and thinking about what we've done wrong over the past year, it's like an extended grounding.  The goal at the end of our fast is that the big man upstairs decides that we're not that bad and then writes our name in the BOOK OF LIFE.  Heavy stuff right?  Like just cause I said some girl looks fat in her jeans - I might be written out of the book.  Not cool G-d.  So he basically gives us an opportunity to ask everyone for forgiveness and if you get it, he'll consider your BOL request.  So here we go.

I sincerely apologize to anyone I may have harmed, either intentionally or unintentionally, through my blog humor.  I hope you'll accept my deep regret for your pain and know that I truly only wish you all the best, and slightly bigger jeans. 

Now it's up to you bitches.  If you decide to still hate on me and I don't make it in the book, then my life is on your heads.  Hope it's worth it.  If I kick it this year, I'm coming back to haunt you for sure. So just get over it.  Thanks 

Easy fast everyone!!

No comments: