Monday, October 27, 2008

Will _______ for food

With so many jobs being lost, I decided to take to craigslist, the bulletin board for everything under the sun, and see what interesting posts I could find.

The winner?

The gay guy who wants to clean your house in his undies:

"I am a young 25 yr old professional gay male providing household cleaning/cooking semi-nude (boxers/thong). I am friendly, cute, and slim hispanic dude with southern charm. I can provide pictures upon request. I lost my job in the fashion industry because of economy and am trying to make extra money while im in between jobs. Im available all day everyday of the week. might be able to squeeze in weekends. Im fast and will have your home spotless in a couple of hours and if you need i can cook you a meal of your choice in just 30 minutes. i am strictly professional and expect to be treated with respect. Sorry but NO SEX. Please have your own cleaning products, a broom and a mop. Pls email me with any questions. pls only serious inquiries. $50/hr with 2hr minimum required per cleaning session. thanks, ray"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mario Lopez, is that you?