Thursday, October 2, 2008

Put them down




What's with celebrity parents always carrying their kids on their hip - even till they are way too old for that shit? I feel like I see these pictures everyday. My back hurts because my boobs are too much weight for me to carry around in the front, I can't imaging lugging a 50 pound child everywhere. I also think it's stunting their growth and development. These kids can walk by now. They should be running and jumping and riding bikes. Also, my sister who is a total non-celebrity has like 18 strollers, can't these rich jerks get the kid a ride? And especially Jennifer Garner, she's carrying the big one and the little non-born-yet one at the same time. I feel like Violet is kicking the new baby in the head on every stroll they take. I wonder if my mom did the same thing with me and that's why I have secret resentment against my big sis. Or maybe that's why my little brother kind of hates me.

No comments: