Monday, November 10, 2008

A Great Miracle Happened Here

It happened


It finally arrived


I can’t believe it


4 full years and 80 days later (minus about 6 months apart)


The clouds parted


And g-d shone down upon me (is shone a word?)


And the angels sang


And someone must have slipped Pants a roofie


Because


He Proposed


I’m ENGAGED


I’m freaking engaged.


The love of my life got down on a knee and asked me to marry him


And he showed me a ring


A bad-ass, big, awesome diamond ring (that makes my fat, stubby fingers look little)


I am so happy


And now, watch out.


If you think you've ever known a "difficult" bride - well you ain't seen nothing yet.


Pants has unleashed my unholy brand of "getting my way" and now it's not just him and me - it's for all of you to deal with as I plan my big day.


Yay!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Internet! I find out that one of my favorite Kvetchettes (okay, seriously, I have no idea who Ette2 really is, so it's really my one and only Kvetchette) is engaged to someone named Pants and the world seems brighter and sunnier!

MAZEL TOV!

Anonymous said...

mazel shalom!! Great to hear the good news.