Friday, November 14, 2008

I recommend you elope

When you are planning a wedding, especially a destination wedding, you have to rely on recommendations from strangers. A bride who came before you who loved her photographer, her makeup artist, etc. I connected with one such bride who said her hair stylist was amazing - apparently she does "all the celebrities in puerto rico." I took a look at her site. Below is one of the examples of her work.

Sisette and Ette2, start taking some lessons, because if this is the best of what they offer in PR, then you two are doing my hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I can find a crimper and we can recreate the look on the left, no problem. The one on the right might be tough, BC princess Diana called from the grave and asked for her crown back. Wtf is that thing?!