Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Tussin


I fell in love with a product this weekend. It's basically my equivalent of what Tussin was to Chris Rock growing up...you remember his skit, talking about how growing up in the ghetto they couldn't afford Robitussin so they instead bought Tussin, which was the solution to everything? Cold? Take some Tussin. Hangover? Take some Tussin. Broke your foot? Tussin. Hungry? Tussin.

Now I don't live in the ghetto...but I am officially "house poor," as they say, which has nothing really to do with my discovery, but whatever. Anyway, my new favorite product is Soft Scrub. Yup. It's exfoliation for your life. It's the best thing ever. And I am officially hooked. Today, Soft Scrub took rust off a refrigerator, 15 years of grime off cabinets, removed paint from surfaces...it's literally the Wonder Product and I've just been informed it's a DuPont invention. (Way to go Pops!)

So. I would ordinarily bitch about a product that did me wrong, or was a waste of $5.49. Instead, I am offering you this advice - go. Go to your local bodega, Stop and Shop, Costco, Target, wherever you shop. Buy this product and clean your life. I bet some of you have nasty kitchens and baths. How do I know? B/c you are reading this blog instead of cleaning your crib, that's how.