Friday, January 23, 2009

Do you know what time it is?


It's girl scout cookie time. And that means Samoas. The most underrated girl scout cookie. It's so delicious, I want to take a bite out of my freaking screen right now. But no one ever talks about the Samoa. It's all Thin Mints and Tagalongs. Yes, peanut butter is tasty, but it's all infected with salmonella or ecolli or some shit. And if I want a mint taste I will brush my teeth - mint is not a desert item. It's all about the Samoa. Chewy caramel. Toasted coconut. Crisp cookie. Drizzled with chocolate. I love them, I would marry them if I wasn't already engaged. Speaking of engagements - Samoas make an excellent gift.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samoa!?
I barely new her...

Anonymous said...

Coconut is disgusting. Thin mint all the way!

Anonymous said...

The Samoa is the most underrated cookie of all-time.