Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Lost


Brace yourself...Lost is back. For those of you not into this show, I have one thing to say to you - foolish.

This show is crazy, like in a Tracy Morgan-as-Brian-Fellows "Yo, why that bird talkin, that bird is crazy, get that bird outta here" kind of way. Like, basically, it's bananas.

What am I hoping for this season?
  1. I'm hoping that Jack never grows his hair back out - he looks way hot with it shaved short, and he should stay away from the molester beard look and the pill popping. It doesn't work for him.
  2. I'm hoping that Kate kills the lawyers who want to take her blood sample. She should blow up their house, like she did her dad. She's so badass.
  3. Locke is SO not dead. Yeah, he was in a casket, dead, and then he ended up being stored in his casket in a meat locker, sure, but anyone who's anyone knows that doesn't mean you're dead. Just in the wrong time.
  4. Hurley stops eating, for like one hour. He manages to lose a few lbs from doing so...because I get that he's like the "real" character us fat American's relate to, but his man boobs are really starting to distract me from the more important tasks at hand.

No comments: