Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm glad everyone is having fun...


Nice to see the big O's having fun and all. But maybe a little less dancing and celebrating in our looks-just-like-a-wedding-dress outfit and let's focus on the country. Who has a ball when we're at war, my 401k equals nothing and it's freezing outside?! This isn't Gossip Girl. To celebrate, they should have done a spin around an ice rink, had some hot chocolate and called it a day. Obama if you are the president of change, then why not change up some stupid spending practices. How much does a ball cost anyway and who pays for that? I'm just saying. I know 2 and all of you are all hopeful and happy, and that's great, blah blah. But let's get to work everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy...it must be your time of the month...Give the guy a break! It's one night that is a celebrated tradition.

And how about the two designers careers that are about to take off...and the zillions of people that were actually inspired by this night? I'll bet they don't think it's a waste of cash/time.

You are a scroogette and way off base on this one.

Ette1 said...

I knew I'd get that reaction - all of you liberals are so happy and hopeful, it's gross. Me and pants at Fox think it's much adu about nothing.

Nah sike, I knew that post would ruffle your feathers. I am happy too, I'm a giant, raging dem. Was just having a freaking bad day and I wanted to poo on everyone's party. So for the record, congrats Obizzle, enjoy your day.

Though I still think Hil was the better choice.