Thursday, February 12, 2009

I could kill her

A girl on my team just sent me to a link with this addicting game thing. They are all logic questions, some totally stupid, some so stupid I can't figure them out. Or maybe so smart that I can't do it, but whatever. You get three lives which means if you guess wrong three times you have to start over from the beginning and there are something like 300 questions. If she thinks I am going to do anything today aside from this game she's crazy, I'm only up to question 20 and I'm obsessed. But I am for sure going to yell at the rest of the team to make sure they aren't wasting time with it.

Here are a couple examples, figure them out:






These are among the easier ones. Think you are so smart give it a try: http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wasted 45 minutes of my life. I do not feel smarter. I do however want to play again when I stop typing this.

Anonymous said...

broette2 says that I wish you had not posted the website b/c now I want to rip my eyes out of my head. I'm going to play again now.

Anonymous said...

choose the correct order of the colors - are you kidding me??? this is what i'm in grad school for?? i could kill you.