Monday, February 9, 2009

In the news...

Here are the things I’m excited about today and since Pants is too busy to take my calls I’ll share with you:


The Octo mom: Her mother was interviewed and said the bitch is crazy town. Totally doesn’t support her baby mania and is the one who takes care of all her kids. They also showed pics of her from years ago when she did not have those ridiculous fish lips. She’s obsessed with hospitals. AGAIN, people should have to take a test before they have kids.

Chris Brown kicked Rihanna’s ass! Dying for the real story to come out there, but why didn’t she get all Disturbia on him and fight back? I expected more from her. If she goes back to him, I’ll vomit.

Whitney Houston: Are we sure she wasn’t still high at the Grammy’s last night? Cause she seemed kinda high to me. Oh and don’t you hate Miley Cyrus?! She’s so annoying. When she was about to announce a winner, she pointed to herself and mouthed “me.” Ew, no way, you are not getting any grammys. Annoying

No comments: