Sunday, February 8, 2009

My fiance totally loves me until Scarlett Johansson walks in the room


It's my own fault because I dragged him to see "He's Just Not that Into You" this weekend. The whole thing is couples, relationship, chick-flick fare, until one stupid scene where someone sexes up ScarJo and that's it, he's sprung. Oh man she's so hot, oh man that ass, oh man look at her tits. WHATEVER. Fine she has a decent body, but I don't know about her facial area, there's something a little mousy about it, like nose/mouth/chin ratio is off kilter I think. But you can't tell Pants that, he'd leave me in a second for her. So do me a favor, if you see Scar in our vicinity, then just trip her or something, and then I will pick up your signal, turn Pants around and walk in the other direction. And then I still get my wedding and all the gifts etc. If however you see Mark Ruffalo, then I'll trip Pants.

No comments: