Monday, August 25, 2008

Pleased as punch


I am fired up right now...the Democratic Nat'l Convention started today, Michelle "Oh hell yeah" Obama is giving her speech shortly. It's a good, strong day for change. I'm going to get my politic-on in a minute. What else changed today? Well H-ette and I FINALLY got our money back in our ongoing legal battle (for those of you readerettes who know the dirt, you know how stressful and dramatic this whole thing has been) so we are, quite simply, "pleased as punch." At least that's the emotion we are feeling according to father-in-law-ette. He really used that expression, I kid you not. And he's normally a very cool guy, I think he was having a senior moment, we won't hold it against him.

Anyway - life is now moving and shaking. Good things are happening. I think we are on an upward streak. It's my world and you all are just living in it. At least today.

On a final note, and to bring this little ditty back full circle, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that was sheer brillz. I'd like to share its words of wisdom with you now...


Is America ready for a black president?
Why not? We have one now who's retarded.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The way I see it, here in Amerricah.. heh heh heh... we have these things called the internets, and the googles. We can use these "lasers" to punch a hole in the ozone layer. Damn, I'm gonna miss being Commander-In-Tard.