Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Expense Account


Why oh why must fashion dictate my happiness? As we speak, Net-A-Porter is having their Designer Sale Spectacular.

What does this mean exactly? Only that the $2,000 Bottega Veneta bag is now $1,200. Yippee.

What's a girl to do? I unfortunately have a penchant for nice handbags. And unfortunately I am not satiated by cheapos or imitations. Only the finest, softest, butteriest leather will do; with hardware and handles that would make a cow blush. And now that I am stuck with the reality of what my wedding and honeymoon really cost, I can't afford a hot dog let alone a handbag. So for any of you who are wondering what to get either of the Ette's for Hanukkah (which for all you goyim is right around the corner), anything from the Handbag section will do just fine. We aren't that picky, really.

www.net-a-porter.com

Now hop to it before they're all gone.



No comments: