Thursday, November 29, 2007

I can't believe how many naked women I saw

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm always shocked to see all the nakedness in the women's locker room. I was like a teenage boy tonight, I kept sneaking glances, I couldn't help it - it was all over the place - boobs, butt and even vj. And since we know I don't regular they gym, I wasn't used to it, it was a shock to the system. Here are the surprising things I learned:
  • Even really skinny girls have stretch marks on their butts
  • The women at NYSC in midtown made some unfortunate tattoo decisions
  • Waxing is out
  • Those sweat towels they hand out don't cover much
  • Women don't wear panties under their tights
  • Turns out I'm a total perv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love vj!

Anonymous said...

All your loyal readers expect undercover :-) photos to confirm what you saw. After all, a picture is worth....... and as dubya knows well, you can't talk about what you don't see.

Condy