Monday, November 19, 2007

Hawaii 5.0

Well it's been two weeks since my honna and I touched down in Hawaii, and tonight we must bid adieu as we fly the friendly skies back to California for the finale of our honnamoon, the drive up the PCH.



What have I learned here in Hawaii? I have learned that:
  • Luau's are a very, very bad idea. Overindulging in 16 courses of Hawaiian and Polynesian cousine (which if you haven't experienced basically is meat, lots of sauce, more meat, and pineapple thrown in for good measure) is the quickest way to gain back that pre-wedding weight. And not in a good way.
  • Mai tai's are a very bad idea as well, and don't taste nearly as delish coming up as they were going down.
  • Edible Underwear is probably the worst invention of all time. And why they didn't choose to flavor CLEAR underwear I'll never know...Ette1, you are definitely in trouble for this offense.
  • Honna and I definitely are way hotter tan.
  • We got to visit Hawaii and Japan at the same time and didn't even have to leave our hotel. Who knew this was the Carribean of the Far East??
  • When Ette2 is away, Ette1 does not spellcheck.

Well, we're off for our red eye. Lots of love, and we'll post again when we are drunk on wine at a vineyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I would have more time to spell check if all I had to do all day was eat poi, drink mai tais and make a mess with edible underwear (which is not my fault btw). But no, I have to work full time, babysit, try to be a good single mom to bam and keep up with this blog on my own while 2 is getting tan. It's easy to judge while laying on a beach chair! In any case, I love that you just posted and so glad you guys are enjoying, hurry home I MISS YOU.