Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am so over the winter

It’s like 30 degrees today, but feels like 10 with wind chills. We’re knocking on March’s door and its still bone chillingly cold. I am so over the winter, I want to wear my summer dresses and flip flops.


Here’s what I hate about the cold:

- Can’t wear cute little dresses

- Can’t really talk on the cell phone outside cause your little fingers get frost bitten

- Makes waiting for a cab miserable, which makes me cranky, which makes me rude to the other people standing on the street trying to get a cab. I look at them with death eyes and mutter curse works to myself warning them not to try to steal my cab.

- Makes me eat more, it’s cold so I order in, and I can never decide what I want so I order three things and eat way too much, then lay on the couch until I’ve digested enough to get my butt in the shower before bed.

- Need to wear the hood on my jacket which limits my peripheral line of sight which makes me bump into things

- Poison arrows show through all my shirts

- Can’t take dog out, she just stands there and shivers

No comments: