Friday, February 1, 2008

Freaking Weather!

I got one of the best blow outs (I’m talking hair guys) of my life last night, from a totally hot, Israeli, straight hair stylist and now the rain is threatening to ruin it. It’s so bouncy and smooth and sleek and looking like a Breck commercial and the stupid weather is going to screw it all up. Just a few drops will turn my lovely strands into a frizzy mess. I love my curly hair, don’t get me wrong, but moisture is like kryptonite when I’m trying to go straight. I’m so ready to pop outside the office to get lunch, but am seriously scared that it will do damage to my look. Now I’m weighing the risks, is a bad hair day really worth an egg salad sammy, or do I suck it up, snack on the salt and sweet n’ low packets I keep in my drawer and still look cute? I’ll have to mull it over. Maybe now that I’m a Veep I can make one of my underlings go pick up lunch for me…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was your hairdresser Zohan???

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/youdontmesswiththezohan/index.html