Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine’s dinner

Backstory: loving boyfriend painstakingly prepares Valentine’s evening dinner.

Conversation:

Ette1: Wow, did you really make all of this yourself?

Pants: Yup, slaved all day, hope you appreciate it.

Ette1: This is so great, did someone give you the recipes?

Pants: No, I just figured it all out myself.

Ette1: Well this is really great, I’m so impressed, thank you.

Pants: You’re welcome, you deserve it babe. It was a lot of work you know, I spent all day cooking.

Ette1: These mashed potatoes are good, did you actually peel and mash them yourself?

Pants: Uh, yes!

Ette1: What’s in them, there’s something unique about them.

Pants: It’s my secret recipe.

Ette1: No, but really, I can’t put my finger on it, what did you put in them?

Pants: Um, yogurt…

Ette1: Really?! Wow.

Pants: Yes, now just enjoy the delicious meal that I made for you with love.

Ette1: Ok, well they are good, thanks again

Pants: You are welcome honey.


Cut to cleaning up:

Ette1: Let me clean up, since you did all the cooking.

Pants: OK, thanks


Ette1: What's this?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should stab him with a screwdriver!