Thursday, February 21, 2008

In Da Jess Chion


Busy day today, readerettes. Seems Ette1 had a similar agenda because poor girl didn't post either, and that's cause for a reprimand. Well it's her burp-day very soon, and so she gets a free pass or something. The Ettes will have a lot to post about come Monday because they are headed up the old I-95 this weekend for some spa, some gamblin' and of course enough drinking to negate the healing the massage tried to do to your tired bones at good ole Mohegan Sun. Yep, girl's weekend, folks. Get ready. There will be six of us, separated from our significants for the first time in pretty much too long. This is a budgetary danger, I can tell you that right now.

In the meantime, I've spent the last 36 hours with the most painful indigestion I've ever had in my life. I had a meeting this afternoon, and as I sat across the conference table responding to the CEO, my answers spurted out in between suffocated burps and groaning noises climbing my esophagus. Sister is gassy. Not cute, I can tell you that right now. If anyone has a home remedy to share with me, I'm all ears. Today's attempt at a home remedy had me drinking baking soda water which pretty much is the grossest thing ever.


1 comment:

Ette1 said...

ew, you better gett that gas under wraps before this weekend, or else we're not sharing a room anymore.