Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bloggin' Ain't Easy


I hope you all appreciate the consistency with which we bring you your daily bread...I must admit, posting about funny/weird/stupid/annoying things every day is a lot of work. It would be really nice if our reader's showed their love and commented a little more. (Yes, I am complaining both about your lack of creativity and my own time-management.)

Feedback is always welcome and appreciated even if it's raunchy, critical or evil. Actually, we prefer when it is. It makes us feel warm and fuzzy...

So go ahead, hit comment with your little index finger poised over that mouse. Tell us you love us or hate us. Make us feel appreciated, will you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am as accustomed to my daily does of kvetchette as I am to my vicoden - a perfect soother after lunch.

Please keep it coming...and give us more celebrity wrangling!