Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Man, thank goodness 2 posted something funny this morning. How are you supposed to follow posts about death and connecting with loved ones... oy, it's all too much, this blog is basically about things that annoy us and vjs, not sure how to handle when something sad happens. I almost brought up Heath with my therapist last night, but then I remembered that I'm paying $175 a pop for these 50 minutes and I'm not wasting but one of them on anyone but me. If insurance were kicking in for it - then maybe fine I could express my feelings about celebrity news - but when it comes from my pocket we're talking about the dream I had last night when I was an ice cream cone being chased by a lactose intolerant dog - what the hell does that mean?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what dream is all about? Sex in the other hole. The meaning is clear. Or not so clear, depending on what you've eaten.

Anonymous said...

How could you possibly know the dog is lactose intolerant. You dream description has some pretty big plot gaps.

Anonymous said...

Seems like Dr. Brokeback has a naughty dream of his own about you, Ette. Watch your, er, backside.