Monday, January 14, 2008

My new boyfriend

Check me out with my new boyfriend Gossip Girl's Penn Badgley. It may not seem like we're in love in this picture, but trust me we are. Though he doesn't even look like he's talking to me, or even knows I'm standing next to him, the truth is - he is and he does. Our romance started several months ago when Gossip Girl premiered and blossomed this weekend as he attended my GG swag lounge. We're deliriously happy together and I hope you all will respect our privacy as I'm sure you understand how difficult it can be to have a high-profile relationship under the critical eye of the media. Sorry pants.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I welcome the competition. He does make you smile wide, however. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Why did you say sorry to your pants? Did you poop in them again?