Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh no you di'in't


Pants, they are taking to the internets to diss our dog. We must refute:

Here’s what’s good about Bam:

  • She is not rodent-like, she’s actually incredibly cute and lovable
  • We don’t torture her by making her actually stand outside in the freezing cold just to pee – she pees like a civilized person in the house
  • She’s an awesome guard dog, she protects her loved ones when they are drunk and passed out
  • She doesn’t trample other smaller dogs and scare the shit out of them
  • It takes her more than one second to enjoy a treat, she takes her time and savors it
  • She has cool clothes
  • She doesn’t have dreams about pooping, and then actually poops, ON OUR BED – ew!
Long live the Booz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo, enough of the straight up bullsh*t yo. I be tellin y'all fools for mad months already that the only way to settle these kinda beefs is to take it into the ring... to the diz-neath! I gotz my benjamins on the big dawg and it ain't just cause she's black yo. I like my dawgz like I like my conjugal visits... quick and raw.