Wednesday, January 9, 2008

In sports news...


Donovan McNabb sucks.

He had his day, it was fun for a while, it's over now. He wrote some stupid blog post putting out a request to add some "playmakers" to his team. Not sure if he knows that he's no longer a playmaker. But yes McNasty, I agree, a new quarterback would be a great addition. I don't dislike him as a person, I'd love to see him commentating games, but it's time to hang up the jock strap for good and retire to FL enjoying all the chunky soup cash. We sad, heartbroken, disenchanted Philly fans need a freaking win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're being very fair to Donovan. He hasn't had a playmaker (such as myself for example) to "make plays" for him in quite a while. He's talented, somewhat young, able bodied, and a great human being. Maybe it's you Philadelphia should be booing, not me.

Anonymous said...

Good find, Ette1. But I think McNasty is actually correct here. The Eagles need a playmaker or three on both sides of the ball if they want to compete in the next two years, which is likely the window No. 5 will be as productive as us Philadelphians have grown to expect.

Some reporters in Philly have gone as far as to suggest that the Birds need to get Randy Moss from New England to get back into the game. That obviously won't happen, so who else can we get? Where the hell is Freddie Mitchell when you need him?

Sike.

Anonymous said...

I like men!