Monday, January 14, 2008

What About When Life Doesn't Give You Lemons?


Is it still possible to enjoy lemonade? Think about that one, readerettes. Nothing much to kvetch about this morning. Things are pretty good in life; I have a great husbandette, a beautiful house, a dogette that couldn't be snugglier, fantastic in-laws who love me to pieces (and vice versa)...father-in-law-ette's hip replacement surgery was a great success, friend-ette's baby shower hosted at the home of yours truly yesterday was a great success...life is good. What can I kvetch about? Should I complain just because I am supposed to? Hmm, well my coffee is cold, and everyone knows microwaving coffee simply destroys the true sanctity of the bean. It snowed a lot in Boston, so I must check in on Nana-ette to make sure she is all taken care of. The Golden Globes did not occur; instead the network gave us a lame rendition of the cinematic efforts over the last year, of which I simply say BLAH; if you aren't going to show us the fashion faux-pas' of the red carpet, what good are you? Britney has truly waded off the deep end with her new paparazzi boyfriend, Ette1 seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. I am desperately seeking new clients (hire me!) and well, my back kinda hurts. There, I kvetched for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turn in your jew card