Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Gifting qualms


When your little brother asks for nunchucks for his birthday it puts you in a bit of a moral quandary. They are banned in three states! Below are the questions I asked myself...

-What might he want to do with nunchucks:
  • Perhaps he's into martial arts training and this isn't at all a cause for concern on many levels.
  • Might he be stockpiling weaponry and ammunition in preparation for some sort of government overthrow?
  • Is it possible he simple appreciates the art of Asian combat tools?
-If I purchase said gift:
  • Does this make me an accessory in ensuing legal action should the nunchucks be used for evil instead of good?
-What would Chuck Norris do?
  • Chuck would say get the nunchucks.
I shall obey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you shall be spared