Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Bitch is Back

No I don't mean I'm back in town from vacay... I mean Hill is back on top. Sorry DB, but I'm pleased to say Hill took NH last night!

Poor thing has had a heck of a week, it even brought her to tears - well not really, she's totally bad ass, she's not going to weep on TV - she just sorta got a bit misty. Check out the link below to see the smartest woman in the world break down. But don't give her shit for it; maybe she had her period, you guys don't know how emotional it can be!


I want to like Obamanation, but I don't know where he stands on anything. I tried to listen to the debates, but all I heard is that he's for change. And I gotta tell you I don't really even like change, not the jingly kind that makes your wallet all heavy and there's no point in having it anymore anyway because you pay for everything with your debit card, not for changing jobs since you need to learn everything all over again, not for changing homes because packing sucks... you get the picture. I like Hill and I like Bill and I want him back in the office. Sorry Oprah, please don't have me killed.

No comments: