Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Kathy Griffin

So freaking excited to see Kathy Griffin at MSG tonight, got tixs as a Hanukkah gift - way better than the electric toothbrush I got, or the nothing my brother got me. I know that people hate her but I don't get why. She is basically who I aspire to be. She makes fun of everyone and it's always the same people that I can't stand, I mean Clay Aiken, come on, he deserves it.

Here are topics I expect her to address this evening. I'll report back tomorrow to let you know how accurate this list is.

-Britney (obvi): There's a shit storm of crazy there and there is no way she's letting this go
-Politics: I'm sure there will be some discussion on Hil vs. Barak
-Brangelina: Totally pregnant again, must be outed, but I hope she addresses how annoying they are having 25 kids and all and how they probably won't last anyway
-Writer's strike: Could come up, and the lack of good TV to watch these days
-The View: She's been banned again for dissing Barbara too much

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe all the hatred for her derives from her pasty, cottage-cheese, red headed thighs. Lord knows I'm feeling queasy from the imagery.