Monday, January 28, 2008

Where My Dog At?


My dog is awesome. She's super well-behaved and trained to do just about everything short of making pancakes. She has tons of energy, can catch a Frisbee 100 yards out mid-air, loves other dogs, and her favorite activity is to snuggle up between myself and husbandette during TV watching or bedtime. However, something has always bothered me about her. I don't know why, but I sometimes get this creepy feeling that she is the reincarnation of someone. Not that I know who exactly, but could it be possible that she is a human stuck in a dog's body? Like, when I am getting out of the shower and pull open the curtain, and she is sitting there on the tile floor just staring at me in all my nude glory, I wonder what she is thinking. Or when I am going to the bathroom with the door open and she just sits there with her big brown eyes watching me - I wonder, was she human in her former life and she is analyzing my loo ettiquette?


She's six years old. Which would mean she could be John Gotti..he died in '02. Except that her personality doesn't really reflect an Italian mobster. She could be Linda Lovelace; she does act occasionally slutty in her affections....Dudley Moore? hmmm...I will have to ponder this and get back to you. All I know is, the hills have eyes and so does Leia the Wonder Dog. From now on, I am keeping the bathroom door shut when I poo.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her. Ette1, I assume the counter-post is in the works?

Anonymous said...

A post like this is beyond refreshing. Imagine having to use something known as "wee-wee pads" when caring for a less well-mannered, rodent-like canine?