Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Independence Day

As we gear up to celebrate our beloved nation's Independence, I would like to take a moment to reflect on some of the past year's Slammin' Moments in Presidential Mockery.




And some non-video quotes, sure to make it in history text books:

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"A lot of times in politics you have people look you in the eye and tell you what's not on their mind." --George W. Bush, Sochi, Russia, April 6, 2008

"The best way to defeat the totalitarian of hate is with an ideology of hope -- an ideology of hate -- excuse me --with an ideology of hope." --George W. Bush, Fort Benning, Ga., Jan. 11, 2007


Happy 4th, Americanettes. As you're filling up your stupid SUV with 5 dollar a gallon gasoline, close your eyes for a moment and reflect on how proud you are to be an American. I know I will...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching him speak hurts my brain. I'm sure that my IQ drops as well when I listen to more than 7 seconds of his voice.