Monday, July 7, 2008

Packing is for losers


Packing is about as much fun as a shitstorm. And guess what yours truly is doing....YET AGAIN?? That's right. Packing. Our house ended up never officially becoming 'our house.' And I say good riddance, poopy owner liar losers. But just because we made the decision to abort mission does not mean I should be forced to pack my stuff. The economy is in the crapper. People need jobs, and I just so happen to have one, that I come home quite tired from at the end of the day. Wouldn't I be a better person if instead of packing all my stupid knickknacks and pictures and books I hired some professional movers to do it? I can deduct it as charity on my taxes this year because I would probably be helping keep someone in work. Who knows, without my house to pack those movers might get laid off. The real estate market is in the crapper too, which means less people are moving anyway, so I'm sure the old "moving and storage" business isn't doing so well, except for foreclosures and those people probably write bad checks anyway. I think this is one of the best ideas I've ever had! Maybe they'll do it for half price just to get the business!

Okay, mind's made up. This go around, I'm getting the dudes to come in, boxes, bubble wrap, tape guns and nasty attitudes and pack me up nice and good, put it all into a truck and give me a ring when it's all done.


Either that, or have a tag sale this weekend and get rid of everything, and start from scratch. But that would mean I'd have to give up my Fisher Price record player, and Ette2 don't play like that.

No comments: