Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jeopardy has finally run out of questions.


You know when you watch that show you are like how is it possible they come up with this many questions - I'm sorry "answers" (eye roll) - without repeating from previous episodes. The show has been on since before I was born. I can't get through the day without asking the same thing like three times, probably because I smoke too much of the herbal and my short-term memory is shot, but also because sometimes I forget to listen to people. But I digress, last night they asked a question about The Hills - that's right the MTV show that is in my top five favorite shows between Top Chef and Jon & Kate Plus 8. Deadliest Catch is creeping up there too - there's something about salty, smoker fishermen, that like crabs, that must remind me of Pants. (In a good way Pants, not making any insinuation about your STD-having status, well cause that would probably make me look bad too. At any rate, I'm pretty sure Pants doesn't read anymore because he pretends to be too busy at his new job, so I can say what I want. He totally has panty lice. Ha, I kid. Oh, also, I want to second 2's farting post - it's gross and all the time.)

So the point is basically, I feel that I should try out for Jeopardy now. With this quality of quizzing, I'll clean up - those nerds won't be able to touch me. They don't take away points for misspelling that final answer - I mean question - do they? Whatev, I'll take Brilliant Jewish Blogging for $1,000 Treb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read. But not anymore.

;-)