Thursday, December 13, 2007

Can't be bitchy today


In a totally unprecedented move this morning, I find that I have nothing to bitch about - making it difficult for me to blog. My office closes at 2 today for our holiday party and I'm looking at a 3 day weekend ahead - so I'm in a pretty freaking good mood. On top of that I got a cab right outside my door this morning, and they just handed me my holiday bonus - score! Trust me I searched my brain for something to be cranky about. It's snowing and cold - that's annoying I guess, but I have super cute snow boots and a new sweater dress, so no issue there. My DVR didn't tape the Hills this week, but MTV shows it online. My dog poops on the floor - but then eats it, so no clean up necessary. In all, it's been a pretty good week. I'm sure something will come up and I'll feel compelled to kvetch, but till then I guess I'll just have to post Chuck Norris facts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I am very pleased to read that you are doing well, you certainly could Kvetch about how it's been such a long time since we've had a therapy session. I'd really like the chance to set up a lengthy appointment so that I can better probe some of your deep-seeded and long-standing issues.