Monday, December 17, 2007

Ettes know it all


As reported on October 15th, 2007, the Ettes predicted the inevitable end of the marriage that was Pam Anderson and that Guy who had the sex tape with Paris. They made it just over two months, admirable. Pammy cited irreconcilable differences. Not sure what that means exactly, but perhaps some of the issues were, "I only knew him for 10 minutes before we got married, My sex tape outsold his sex tape and he couldn't handle having a more successful spouse, When he saw me without makeup, he opted out..."

Check out our archives for other impending breakups. Sorry Nicole and Keith, we're coming for you too, enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is great news! I feel qualified to be Pam's next squeeze because I have a pp and I also excel at breathing air.