Friday, December 21, 2007

LINT


Lint sucks. It is my biggest pet peeve. I am talking about all lint varietals (dryer lint, belly button lint, lint that spins around on the floor and finds a home in cozy corners). My biggest irk is lint on clothing; mainly coats. Nothing gets my goose like a wool coat with lint all over it. And I think they are making those lint rollers out of a cheaper quality of sticky-tape these days...I swear I go through five or six sheets of tape before I even clear one lapel. And then just when I feel fairly lint-free, I must walk through a lintifall (that's a lint-snowfall) and there I am, covered again and cursing out loud; causing pedestrians to stop and stare. Which creates a whole new drama because I don't know if they are stopping and staring at me because I am cursing to myself like a crazy person or because I am covered in lint and look ridiculous.
So there you have it. Lint blows.


No comments: